St.Pauls Online prayer fellowship.
- St.Pauls Online prayer fellowship.
We invite you to attend online prayer on every Tuesday evening@ 7pm to 8pm.
Free conference Dial in number.
605 -781- 1000.Access code. 362788# Enter by listening, the access code and dialing#. 1. Exit. by *3. Mute*6 (If you have any un wanted noise near the phone you are using.)
We encourage your participation by Bible readings, and singing songs according to the programme. we encourage volunteers. Please contact Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel. @ Email. paitelachen@... or Ph.# 215 464 9112
Programme. Every Tuesday@
1) 7.00pm. Gospel Song. Mrs. Rachel Alexander.
2) 7.05pm. Old Testament reading. Job. 2: 1-10.
3) 7.10pm New Testament reading. Mat. 15: 21-31.
4) 7.15pm. A chapter from Psalms.
5) Kaumo prayer starts by Very Rev. Varkey Mundackel Cor Episcopa. West Nyack. New York
We have great Lenten prayers of Ninth hour, Evening and Soothoro prayers (njangngalkkulla Karththaave) according to the Pampakuda Namaskaram of Syrian Orthodox Service Book published by M S O T Seminary. UdayaGiri. Ernakulum.
6) Intersession and litany of St. Mary the mother of God.
7) Prayer for the Sick and needy by A priest attending.
8) A short Gospel message by a speaker attending.
We welcome the names of your dear ones who is sick, needy, or a student struggling in studies or a struggling family.
we welcome your suggestions for the betterment of this programme. Thank you.
Programme host. Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel.
Please convey this message to as much as you can. Please abstain from non vegetarian foods, and worldly pleasures out side your home, like liquor, smoke, casino, games, and cinema, and club activities and so on. Keep your prayer times in the evening, morning and noon, and Bible readings. Take at least two confessions in this Lenten season. Enroll for our on line Bible classes. If you have an inspiration for God's mission, join with us. Join in our mailing list to get weekly updates in advance. Contact. New York. Very. Rev. Varkey Mundackel cor Episcopa. 845-517-5340.