The gospel of Jesus Christ is the message of our life

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      We should not live a life of Judas Iscariot. Hebrew 4:16 we come to Jesus Christ with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and grace to help in need The gospel of Jesus Christ is the message of our life. The core of Christian life is forgiveness to be forgiven and to live a forgiving life. There are two files down in our heart. One file contains all the hostility, anger, resentment, offence, hurt ,pain and all the past . Second file contains the grace of God ,love of God ,forgiveness of God and the freedom that we have in Christ. Delete the first file and never review it !Please read Hebrew 12: 14-15. A right relationship with God leads to right relationship with fellow believers. Although we will not always feel loving toward all other believers. We must pursue peace as we become more Christ like .When Jesus taught us how to pray, he included the important fact in our life--Forgive us our sins,as we forgive those who sin against us. Also Mathew 5:23,Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you;

      To live as forgiven people rather than resentment to people .Be a light in the world (Mathew5:14).We are the salt of the earth (Mathew5:13). It is impossible in human strength .But it is possible by the strength and the power of Jesus Christ. If Jesus Christ lives in us then we can forgive others. This is divine not human.We will never forgive more than God has forgiven us. In Christ by his strength, the power of holy spirit we can choose God's forgiveness and live a life style pleasing to God .Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

      Christian life is a partnership. While we are working out(spiritual) and God is working in, Even though we would fall, God comes along to help us.Work out our faith in Jesus Christ with fear and trembling!

      Most importantly, though, I would encourage you to fill our heart and mind with truth from God's Word. In essence, crowd out the bad things in our life with good things like eternal truth from the Bible!

      No matter what's in your past, God wants to turn your life around and do amazing things with good future. If we yield to Him then the Holy Spirit will working in us give a pure heart and pure mind to overcome the crooked world

      If we confess that we are dead to the world! Let us live as one dead to all that is not of Christ, as one raised with Christ and having Christ as our life.May our thoughts and action often dwell on heavenly things, Lord.

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington DC