Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Mar 2, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      Bible verse: “ Listen, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed.”(1 Corinthians 15:51)

      Acceptance of mystery is a must to be in peace to live and to be enlightened.

      There is mystery in all realms of life. Life will be boring and monotones with out any mystery. to be kept. God and His world is a real mystery for human minds to understand and comprehend. We are created with limited knowledge. So there are certain things not to be perceivable to human brain. So it’s better not to be broken our heads and be frustrated but be awed the mysteries of the creator and be happy and in peace.

      Mystery is Geek word musterion from the “meuo’ which meant’ to initiate into’-a secret, rite, teaching which the initiate known’s but no one else knows. The truth which man can’t comprehend by experience, trial and error or testing or by his own reason or human philosophy. The trinity, transformation our body in to celestial body, the transubstantiation of bread and wine in to flesh and blood or the change of bread and wine in to flesh and blood in the Holy Qurbano are the few

      The radio genius, Marconi, sat up all night with a friend in his lab discussing all the intricate aspects of wireless communication. As they were leaving the lab Marconi suddenly said, “ All my life I have been studying this matter but there is one thing I simply cannot understand.”

      “ Some thing you do not understand about radio!” said the astonished friend. “What is it?”

      Said Marconi, “ WHY DOES IT WORK?”

      Prayer: Jesus, let us be content and be happy with the mysteries of spirituality and the world of eternity. Let us wait for your revelation from above for the secret of God and his kingdom. Let us worship you in awe and wonder. Jesus, Let us find all the fullness of God in you and worship you as the Lord and God. Bless us as all and give us the peace , love , joy and eternity.

      All we ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

      Paulose Achen
      Saturday 3 March 2012
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V