Re: Alpanmar

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      This is in reply to  the comments of sri John Mancha in digest number 3932.

      I called the IO curch 'Alpanmar'  because they,  as a group of people are just like the  "headless" people in our country side ,who got some fortune on a fine day and claim the heritage of 2000 years. IOC which formed in 1912 ,now claims the heritage of 2000 years.  Dont you feel it as ridiculous ?. If not it is your problem . Why IOC is after the ancient jacobite churches .Dont it   to cover  the hard truth IOC is facing. (ie they are a new generation church with dubious records of 100 years). Jacobites need not boast like this . Because it is the holy church Whose first Patriarch was St. Peter. I think you have got my point.

      NB: 256 Jacobites  from Mammalassery church cannot enter 1km periphery of their own Parish!!. If their houses are within this 1 Km !!!, I dont know what to do . The great work from IO Athani. If this not amount to "Alpatharam " then what else  John Mancha?.  I am Sure,had  EV Krisnapilla lived today ,he would have written his short story "Alpanmar" solely based on the IO church...

      With love
      Sabu