Re: Nicene Creed - Wrong recitation by Sminary Student Deacons

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 8:52 AM
      Dear Sri John & Other members,

      I have tried to correct some altar boys reciting much serious mistakes. 'thante rajyathinu avasaramillathavanumaya (Avasanam changed to avasaram)'. Also some boys are reciting thaanal instead of thannal. Priests, senior laity and sunday school teachers should take immediate steps to rectify these errors. The meaning of malayalam words are not understood by the present young generation because of English medium education.

      In HIS Love,

      Johnson