SOCM News updates

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 1, 2012
      SOCM News updates

      For SOCM News updates in English and Malayalam, please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet and click on "Like" for the email updates.

      Latest Updates which is not posted in SOCM-Forum
      1. Relics of Msabrono Nasiho Mor Coorilos Kuriakose installed at Kavumbhagom Cathedral
      2. The Day Of Absolution, a historic day in the life of the clergy and faithful - His Eminence Mor Clemis Eugene Kaplan
      3. His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I & Mor Coorilos Geevarghese of Niranam & Thiruvananthapuram Dioceses condoled.
      4. Dhukrono Qurbono on the occasion of the 25th death anniversary of Rev. Fr Jacob Parambath (02-02-1920 to 23-03-1987) & 50th death anniversary of Rev. Fr. Yohannan Parambath (Passed away on 10-12-1962) to be held together on 25th March 2012

      We are now in Twitter also
      Follow us @ https://twitter.com/socmnet
      Please do visit our other Facebook pages. Support and promot.

      http://www.facebook.com/PatriarchIgnatiusZakka
      http://www.facebook.com/CatholicosBaseliusThomas
      http://www.facebook.com/OrientalOrthodoxy
      http://www.facebook.com/SyriacChurchesOfMalankara
    • SOCM News Bureau
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 11, 2012
        For SOCM News updates in English and Malayalam,
        please visit
        http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
        Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

        We are now in Twitter also
        Follow us @
        https://twitter.com/socmnet
        Please support and prompt.