Re: MALANKARA ASSOCIATION MEETING

  • Geogy Abraham
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2012
      How can a person/parishioner attend the Malankara Association of IOC without the authorisation of Managing Committee of that specific church.

      Also Simhasana church has different church constitution all together - correct.

      Regards
      Geogy
      4186
    • Abraham
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
        Just my 2 cents.

        There is a child's saying : ' FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU; FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME'

        This believer thinks our order of action must be :

        1) Look at this Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZBUJ-u7U4
        Metropolitan must know that from both Jacobites contesting
        in Piravom - one will win! Its is easy since the TV debate
        was for 600 votes,but for Jacobites in Piravom its bit
        complicated as the constituency has about 70000 Jacobite votes.
        Yeah, we will clear the confusion soon whom we should
        stand behind...
        Again Kanyattunirappu,Mannathoor,Mammalassery will decide
        the winner for Piravom election.But please don't force
        us to SPEAK,Our leadership will do that soon.Keep waiting.

        But suddenly why such a move? Is it a Perumbavoor side effect?
        Or is it because of this Deshabhimani news Link->
        http://deshabhimani.com/newscontent.php?id=114501
        Please don't target Oommen Chandi or call him as 'oooomen'
        as quoted by Asianet Interviewer.We know how OC was
        portrayed in Pampakkuda
        Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qD7Lhp9HK4

        T.M Jacob did many sacrifice for our Sabha.As a very
        young political leader,for sure commander Jacob's Son
        Anoop will be great gift not only for Jacobite Sabha
        but also for all the Christian denominations in the region.

        2) Looks like games are played using legal points.
        Some are totally using the MERITS of Court cases than
        that of Christian Values.

        Lets accept this: The Rule of this game.
        Just legal merits - less hristian Values.

        Now what one should do? Better to have an expert legal team
        and explore where can we claim points.
        1) Prayer rights in Puthupally/Parumala churches ?
        2) Ownership rights for Churches in GULF ?
        3) Usage of word SYRIAN.Patriarchal centre must ensure
        legal measures for the inappropriate usage of the
        SYRIAN word by those who don't accept our Syrian Patriarch.
        There are many court cases where names are used wrongly
        to confuse people.
        4) One Church in two names? INDIAN ORTHO - is it Registered name?
        Since there being many Orthodox faithfuls in Nagaland,
        Maharastra,Konkan Region etc - Will the
        term INDIAN make them looks like under DEVLOGAM ?

        These are just Minor ones,For sure readers know more
        serious WINNABLE cases including REVIEW of 1934 verdict in
        current scenario? Some one please correct -> There are cases
        that have gone upto 13 Judges sitting on the bench examining
        the same matter (if the matter is of immense importance)

        3) Before Piravom Cathedral being raised to MAHA EDAVAKA shortly,
        Let us send two representatives from the SYRIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE
        and give Government FREEEE SEATs which is due for long.
        http://syrianyouthvoice.blogspot.in/2012/02/blog-post_6442.html

        4) By this sabha election - their 'cherrypick' mostly will fail.
        If that not the case- believers will get surprised how come
        this happen in a Holy Sabha.One can assume- many will
        take the legal routes.Excommunicated folks have their own
        agenda.Pray that faithful won't become their tools.

        5) Our Beloved Bava Thirumeni,guided us through difficult times.
        Clergy and Laity alike must stand behind our Bava Thirumeni.
        Let our Bava tell us what we should plan and do.I am sure
        millions of Jacobites around the world are waiting for our
        Thirumeni's word.
        A must watch - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBaBo7vN6Kc

        This is not about Advani's visit to Pakistan. It is just
        a matter of RECONCILATION
        Link-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wlHHwsg6RA
        This is not about burning casket or capturing church.
        Link-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiiUuWJgq-o
        Its not a matter of filing cases and shortcut to get new churches
        Link-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8TM22paqPg

        510 cases against Bava Thirumeni,Hundreds against Jacobite Churches.What next? NOTHING will happen to Jacobite Sabha...In a worst case few more Church may close down,thats all!

        Hope this sabha election,god fearing,peace loving candidates will Win. A wrong decision makes another 5 years of problems.Hope good sense prevail. Its not Chess game. Its about accepting one's FAITH and forgiving.Both Sabha has so many other issues to be looked into than running behind court cases.Lets pray for Peace and Harmony.

        Lets give space for both leaders to talk and settle the issues.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c4aXqx9-Q
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLGt1hcHJV8
        Let next Christmas be a prosperous and happy time for both the
        Sabhas

        This 'Kannadi' episode -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7MW0AvuYqg has all to say!

        Amen,

        Abraham