Email ID of His Grace Matthews Mor Anthimos is hacked, please do not respond

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      Dear all

      Email ID (matthewsjomy@...) of His Grace Matthews Mor Anthimos, is hacked and the hackers are distributing the following email. On receipt of the following email, please do not respond.

      In our Lord's love
      SOCM Moderators

      Hello,

      Sorry i did not inform you about our trip,I'm writing this with tears in my eyes due to an unforeseen circumstance that I encountered.My family and I came down here to Manila Philippines for a short evangelism trip. unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financial assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out?

      Am freaked out at the moment!!
      Regards
      Anthimos Matthews