Daily Evening Prayer
- During a recent prayer meeting, one member of our group asked for advice on practicing daily evening prayer at his home with his younger children and wife. Both parents work, and oftentimes the father find it difficult to pray together as a family. He wants to practice this routine but needs some advice.
So I ask our forum members to offer advices/suggestions based on your experience of practicing daily evening prayer for a modern 21st century family.
- I am not a person to advice so here is my suggestion to have a better prayerful daily life. what is being practised by me and my family is that of 2 policy. they are
1. Always try to have dinner together with all family members.
2. Dinner should be served only after the prayer.
(St Marys Church Neelimangalam)
- Yeah I do agree with Nebu..
Mother/Wife should make sure - only after the evening/night prayer dinner is served..