Forgiveness of our sins

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012
      If we are looking things in the mirror of God's word and confess our sins specifically, he is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleans us from all our past, present and future. 1 john 1 7-9 but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[b] sin. 8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

      We can live in victory every day by the power of Gods spirit. When we come to Christ, sin is no longer our life style.2corinthians 5:17Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new. Ones Gods child is always a Gods child. All we have to do is to confess our sins one time and thank him 1000 times. Please Read Romans 6:3-11 .The blood of Jesus Christ cleanse us from all our sins. Hence our relationship with Christ will be restored.We can be made brand new from every sin . It is the precious blood of Jesus Christ.Dr.Jesus came and said that I want to give you a new heart with new coronary arteries, It does not need any drug eluting stents for the re-stenosed coronary arteries. I want to take away all sinful heart and give you a brand new heart with more than 60% ejection fraction! He can purify all the plaque and thrombus by his divine surgery. How much the operation cost? It is absolutely free! It is by his amazing Grace. It is going to hurt you little bit. It will cost your life. If Dr.Jesus performs a divine surgery then we need a birth from above. we need Calvary.We need Christ. He occupies our lives by his power. We become over comers. It doesn't mean we never sin. It does mean that every sin is now forgiven by the Grace of god. we are ever secure in Jesus Christ.

      Thank you Jesus for your grace!
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington DC