Be vigilant, Jacobite parishes are represented in the MOC Association!!!

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
      Dear all

      I am shocked to see that, my parish (the smallest parish of Syriac Orthodox Church and also it is our family Church) is represented by one Rev. Dr. K. L. Mathew Vaidyan, Cor-episcopa, Karipottu Kizhakkadathu, Thazhakkara P. O,Mavelikkara - 690 102 in the so called "THE MALANKARA SYRIAN CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION".

      I am sure this priest never ever seen from his own eyes my parish in his lifetime. How dare he represent my parish, which is not part of the so called Association?

      I still remember in seventies, when this association tried to capture my family church, they were stopped by the non Christian villagers of our village.

      This sort of actions from the Malankara orthodox Church authorities will create unnecessary tension and misunderstanding among the relatives, who are the members of different Apostolic Churches.

      I am sure this will be the case of all other Jacobite Churches, which is not part of this Association.

      I don't think it is a Christian way of action.

      I know this small post will not change anything, but at least this will help other Jacobite Churches to be vigilant.

      In HIS Love
      Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      # 0001
      Cheppaud
      http://stgeorgecheppaud.org
    • Abraham
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2012
        The Reason is simple.

        Anyone can doubt if this fabrication is to make 'somehow' one of them Win. We know who is that ?
        Let the peaceloving candidate Win!
        Lets Listen and analyze:
        -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjyY4FN40dU
        -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=977Lt2ciM1A

        I am sure this time the faithful will choose someone who can
        make our next generation to go through a peaceful time.
        A wrong choice may create another 5 years of court cases and troubles.
        Real Estate Deals,Church Closure, Hatred and Personal Ego are against Christian Values.Faithfuls across KOLLAM/PATHANMTHITTA - anyways getting influenced by other modern groups such us Beleiver Church and Tanku Group.

        Let us pray for peace and someone to emerge who respect honarable court's suggestion for a out of court settlement or A settlement by way of referendum thereby solving the issue for once and all.

        Check this 'LEAD' Action...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qD7Lhp9HK4

        Look at this A-Shanti Speech
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyAZwGgzYng
        Praying for SHANTHI !
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lnw5HbC6GA

        Amen,
        Abraham
        3567
        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Chev. Thomas Daniel wrote:

        > Dear all
        >
        > I am shocked to see that, my parish (the smallest parish of Syriac Orthodox Church and also it is our family Church) is represented by one Rev. Dr. K. L. Mathew Vaidyan, Cor-episcopa, Karipottu Kizhakkadathu, Thazhakkara P. O,Mavelikkara - 690 102 in the so called "THE MALANKARA SYRIAN CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION".
        >
        > I am sure this priest never ever seen from his own eyes my parish in his lifetime. How dare he represent my parish, which is not part of the so called Association?
        >
        > I still remember in seventies, when this association tried to capture my family church, they were stopped by the non Christian villagers of our village.
        >
        > This sort of actions from the Malankara orthodox Church authorities will create unnecessary tension and misunderstanding among the relatives, who are the members of different Apostolic Churches.
        >
        > I am sure this will be the case of all other Jacobite Churches, which is not part of this Association.
        >
        > I don't think it is a Christian way of action.
        >
        > I know this small post will not change anything, but at least this will help other Jacobite Churches to be vigilant.
        >
        > In HIS Love
        > Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
        > # 0001
        > St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
        > Cheppaud
        > http://stgeorgecheppaud.org

      • Varkey Titus
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2012
          Dear All,

          While reading Chev. Thomas Daniel's message on IOC's manipulation tactics to include Jacobite Church representations in their Association meetings, I feel it was happening in all their Association meetings. They will nominate one of their priest and any two laymen name as the officials of any Jacobite Church, in order to make a false claim on it at a later stage in the court and trying to prove that they are represented in the Association meetings. This we can understand, because they are after 'Mammon' and not after 'the Lord'.

          But what are we, as a Church, doing to counter such manipulations? I think we simply watch it and later get the burns of it!!! No body cares seriously about these falsification tactics of IOCeans!!! In this respect I just point out a message appeared in SOCM in November 2011 from the moderators, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/21937
          cautioning the Holy Synod and Working Committee members about this IOC game. We would like to know what our Holy Synod and/or Working Committee members had done on such a cautioning letter from the moderator well in advance!!! I think they are VERY BUSY in dealing with valueless 'Che Guavare' syndrome of some metropolitans and the aftermath fire-fighting exercises to calm it down!!! If these metropolitans have nothing else to do like what they are doing now (damaging the Church image in public), then why can't they at least look into such burning issues of our Church existence in front of legal entities?? Be a pro-active and not a re-active Church. This is my earnest and sincere appeal to all concerned bodies of our Church.

          May God save our Church!!!!

          Varkey Titus
          Id # 1024

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Chev. Thomas Daniel wrote:

          > Dear all
          >
          > I am shocked to see that, my parish (the smallest parish of Syriac Orthodox Church and also it is our family Church) is represented by one Rev. Dr. K. L. Mathew Vaidyan, Cor-episcopa, Karipottu Kizhakkadathu, Thazhakkara P. O,Mavelikkara - 690 102 in the so called "THE MALANKARA SYRIAN CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION".
          >
          > I am sure this priest never ever seen from his own eyes my parish in his lifetime. How dare he represent my parish, which is not part of the so called Association?
          >
          > I still remember in seventies, when this association tried to capture my family church, they were stopped by the non Christian villagers of our village.
          >
          > This sort of actions from the Malankara orthodox Church authorities will create unnecessary tension and misunderstanding among the relatives, who are the members of different Apostolic Churches.
          >
          > I am sure this will be the case of all other Jacobite Churches, which is not part of this Association.
          >
          > I don't think it is a Christian way of action.
          >
          > I know this small post will not change anything, but at least this will help other Jacobite Churches to be vigilant.
          >
          > In HIS Love
          > Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
          > # 0001
          > St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
          > Cheppaud
          > http://stgeorgecheppaud.org

        • Dn. Paul Samuel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2012
            Dear all,

            When I went through the message of Chev. Thomas Daniel, I thought his
            church was involved in some faction fight previously.

            But when Mr. George A Zachariah, Trustee of St Peters JSSC Tvpm called
            me to check up the list of member parishesin MOTV, the name of St
            Peters TVPM is also in the list
            http://www.malankaraorthodoxchurch.in/images/stories/File/Malankara%20Association%202012%20Final%20List/THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.pdf

            The funny part is that of the 54 churches, the last 5 churches in the
            list belong to our Church.

            The church in Tvm was formally consecrated by HH Patriarch in 1982.
            Even that church is under 'IOC'.

            Just like the cinema dialogue, 'enthu nalla sundaramaya nadakatha swapnam'.

            I urge all the readers to look up the list and I wont be surprised to
            say that church will also be on the list.

            If this is how 'IO Malankara Asso.'is convened, then what else to say...

            Please check up the list and come up with more list of our churches in
            IO list.

            Just like Varkey Titus has pointed out, this should be a prime agenda
            in front of the Church hierarchy as of now.

            Needless to say, IOC's ridiculous and absurd tactics need to condemned.

            Regards

            Dn. Paul Samuel
            No. 172