Re: Statement From Catholicos.

  • Jinesh John
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
      Dear all

      As a church,we have again proved before the public the true colours of indiscipline and immaturity of even the high level clergy and leity;my humble opinion is although it's late, at least now ,just subside these silly matters, which only the visual media eagles and the enemies of holy church want to get ignited just to further tarnish the already rotten image of the Holy Jacobite Church;

      see the various channel news:

      [link]http://youtu.be/b-J3DUlubXA%5b/link]
      [link]http://youtu.be/uZvCWHvOl6I%5b/link]

      [link]http://youtu.be/x3oBA3r7QWs%5b/link]

      What a pitty to see these visuals just like in congress party there are too many official "vakthakkal"s in the church these days;first try to hear and obey what the leader of the church speaks and then show off infront of the media this reminds of the famous proverb: "vaal eduthavan ellaam velichappadu"

      As a representative of the lowest level of the church with whose blood and sweat this church remains and with sincere prayers for the church and church fathers

      Jinesh John
      ID - 4003