80th Dhukrono feast of Saint Elias III is concluded

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      By Grace of the Almighty our Lord God, the 80th Dhukrono feast of Saint Elias III is concluded. The number of pilgrims is swelling every year and this year it was a record. Devotees returning to their homes. We wish each and every one a safe return journey.

      Unfortunately a group of Pilgrimage returning to their homes after visiting the Holy Tomb of Parumala Thirumeni were stoned by few IO church miscreants at Mannar near Parumala last night.

      The driver of the bus is seriously hurt and admitted to hospital. Case filed against the IO church miscreants who threw stones on Pilgrimage.

      Please pray for those who did and the church authorities who encouraged them to do this misdeed so that they can realize their folly. Parumala Thirumeni, pray for them. we seek your intercession.

      We will keep posting the photos and videos of the Dhukrono feast in coming days @ http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet .

      Once again we thanks every members of SOCMNet family and visitors for their support to us.

      Moran pray for our Moran, Aboon, Clergy, Monks, Nuns, faithful of the Holy Church and those who seek your intercession in all time.

      In Moran's intercession
      SOCMNet moderators