Consecration of St. Thomas JSO Simhasana Church, Vettikkal started.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      News
      06 Feb'12
      Consecration of St. Thomas JSO Simhasana Church, Vettikkal started.His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I led the consecration of St. Thomas Simhasana Church. Hon. Secretary to the Holy Episcopal Synod & Metropolitan of Kochi, Their Eminence Joseph Mor Gregorios and other metropolitans assisting His Beatitude. Today, the Holy Qurbono (Tri Mass) was celebrated by Their Eminence Joseph Mor Gregorios , Kuriakose Mor Theophilose and Ishaq Mor Osthatheos.

      Photos @ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.357948074224632.93340.209634175722690&type=1