the very hairs of your head are all numbered - Matt. 10:31

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      The very hairs of your head are all numbered - Matt. 10:31

      Matt. 10:31: But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore� God's care for the least of our needs! May our faith grow as we pray with this verse, Lord. May we learn to commit the least of our cares to you knowing that we are your care. Let us learn to think the thoughts of faith, and give thanks. Let us learn to speak words of faith, and give you glory. Let us remember your faithfulness, and rejoice. Thus, Lord, let us inherit the blessing of Hab.2:4: the just shall live by his faith.� Amen.

      [Let us intercede concerning the Iran-Israel conflict. Likelihood of war.]

      Thankful for God's goodness,

      ShibuPodiyan
      Washington DC