Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance Prov. 4:23, Amplified Bible:” Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. O Lord God our Father. May our heart abide in prayer and thanksgiving, and thus be kept from evil. May our heart rest in faith, and thus be kept from all anxieties. May our heart turn often to your Word, Lord, and thus be kept in the joy of fellowship with you. May good thoughts nourish our mind continually, Lord. we commit our heart's desires to you this morning. Teach us, Lord, to guard our heart against bad thoughts and desires. Amen. If the heart is guarded in harmony with God's will, the Holy Spirit will continually fill us, and make us a blessing to others. We will experience the blessing: flowing springs of life.

      Thank you for your prayers,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington DC