Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1415 , Feb 5, 2012
      "Dispassion engenders love, hope in God engenders dispassion, and patience and forbearance engender hope in God; these in turn are the product of complete self-control, which springs from fear of God. Fear of God is the result of faith in God."

      St. Maximos the Confessor.

      "For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. Oh, continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You, And Your righteousness to the upright in heart." Psalm 36:9-10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1415 of 1415 , Jun 23 7:59 PM

        "Again, it is from the Scriptures that we learn how to travel on the road of virtuous conduct, for in them all the fine deeds of the just life are delineated. Just as one cannot see anything without light, for it is light that enables us to see, as it is written `By Thy light we see light,' similarly, without the light of the Scriptures we are unable to see God, Who is Light, or His justice, which is filled with light."

           Abba Martyrius.

        "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."  1 Corinthians 6:12

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.