Re: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

  • Chev. Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
      Dear Chev. Biju,

      We didn't heard about it earlier or could have announced it in the Church on Friday for prayer. If Nisha's family is in Bahrain, please ask them to come to our Church (Tel. 17245432), which is just opposite side of SMC Gate No. 1 or contact me on 39461824 for any assistance. We will announce it in Church after today's (Sunday) Holy Qurbana in the evening.

      Praying for her speedy recovery.

      ----
      Chev. Thomas Abraham - Bahrain
    • MONSY JACOB
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
        OUR BELOVED REV. DR. FR. V. K THOMAS, VALIYAPARAMBIL IS IN THE I. C.U OF TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL AS ACHEN  SUFFERED A CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE. KINDLY PRAY FOR ACHEN'S HEALING AND RECOVERY.

        Dn. Monsy M Jacob
        Boston