Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1390 , Feb 3, 2012
      "Deem him to be a man of God who by reason of much compassion has mortified himself even with regard to necessary wants; for he who gives alms to a poor man has God to take care of him. And a man who has become poor for His sake has found inexhaustible treasures."

      St. Isaac the Syrian.

      "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1390 of 1390 , May 19 7:59 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "God's saints value more than any of us the great act of the redemption of mankind by God, the descent of the Son of God from heaven, His teaching, likewise, His sufferings, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension into heaven; for they spent all their lives in working out their own and others' salvation, sincerely, firmly, infallibly, with their whole hearts; for the sake of their own and others' salvation, they renounced themselves, fasted, prayed, watched, wrestled, labored in deed and word with their intellect and pen. But we do not understand how to value such great acts; we are cold, distracted, heedless, and are more occupied with the visible world and of its good, which are but smoke."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me!"  Psalm 40:13

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith