The Lord shall enlighten my darkness

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      The Lord shall enlighten my darknes�
      2 Samuel 22:29: For You are my lamp, O Lord; The Lord shall enlighten my darkness.�

      When we are in darkness, Lord, may this verse comfort to us. Lord Jesus, you are the Light that gives us light, John 1:9. May the darkness of sin not blind our sight, Lord.

      As the morning sun dispels darkness, Lord, you as Light be light in our soul, and be our joy. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Podiyan

      Washington DC