Mrs Ammini paul

  • P.T.George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Heartfelt condolence to dear Paul and children from me and my
      family.

      Ps.116 v 15 says ''Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints''

      Ammini aunty definitely lived up to her call and had a blessed end. We
      fondly remember the time we spent together in Dubai as St. Ignatius Parish members. We pray that Jesus keeps her under His mighty arms on her journey to eternity.

      Kind rgds
      P.T.George & Family