Re: transliterated version of Hasha Week -

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
      Dear Dr. Thomas Joseph,
      I do not believe the Seminary Pulbications, Udayagiri is publishing Perumpilly Thirumeni's translation of the Hasha Week service.

      Three months ago, I saw a Hasha Week service published by JSC Publication, Puthenkuriz in the book store outside Kothamangalam Cheriya Pally. However this was using the translations of the hymns made by Shri C.P Chandy (same as the one published by MOC Publications, Devalokam).

      Mathew G M
      0929