Re: When the fox preaches ,take care of your geese!!!

  • Sarita
    Message 1 of 1039 , Apr 14, 2003
      Dear Mr. Kuruvilla Thomas:
      I was not praising Mar Nicholovos. I was just responding what Mrs.
      Varghese has said. We might not agree with him or even be hating we
      do not have to spread lies about him or anybody else. He might have
      causued confusion among the people. The greatest confusion was
      created by His holiness himself when he suggested unity without
      consulting anybody on Malankara. That send totally wrong message to
      the people.
      Then of course I think we believe and spread the word that Mar
      Nicholovos' patthvam was removed by His Holiness so in that sense he
      has not taken anything with him because all we ever give him was a
      patthvam that we took back.

      Thomas.
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21 9:09 AM