Re: Demise of Mrs. AMMINI PAUL ( wife of Mr. P. A. PAUL) Thiruvananthapuram

  • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 4:05 AM
      My heartfelt condolence to P.A. Paul and family in this time of bereavement. She is in my memory as an active member of my church in Trivandrum, when I was the vicar there at St. Peters Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana church. Both Mr Paul, and Amminy are very much active in our church and all the activities of our church. They have a nice group of great ladies with great talent, and dedication to do whatever in the name of our God and Savior. There was a tough tome in beginning, when I was appointed as the vicar there. but the family of Paul,and a very nice team stayed behind, for the betterment of the church, and the building of our Pongummoodu Church. I was not familiar with Paul's family but, our friendship grow faster than ever. Mrs Paul, joined hands with,other ladies like, Daisy Jacob, Mrs. Ponnamma, Mrs. Annie John, Mrs.Annamma Abraham, kunjooonjamma, the list is so long. they collected lot money for various Charitable activities and did a tremendous job, in the name of our Lord. There was great financial burden for the Church,due to the purchase of Pongummoodu property, when Mr. Paul was the Trustee there before the months I have been appointed, I still remember My Thirumeni, Gave him about 50000 rupees, for the purchase of the property. I don't remember that they, could returned that money, because of the untimeley Demise of Mor Coorilose Thirumeni. Because Thirumeni, loved Paul that much. Thirumeni, loved that family a lot. Thirumeni, mentioned it when I hesitated to took Charge as the Vicar there. They never miss a Holy Qurbana, or a prayer meeting.and will try to attend very early before it starts. She used to take frequent and regular confession and observe all the lents. Amminy will be the first one who jumped to read the first Bible portion, in every prayer meeting, that I used to say a spontane message. Those ladies have a skill to copy the message, as Iam saying the message. They have a nice collection of gospel messages of Dr. A.P Georgeachen, my former Vicar. Mine is a different one with, lot of Biblical references I used to teach them through the meetings. May I share my condolense with the congregation and the family especially with Mr. Paul and the kids. Sure I will keep her in my prayers and Holy Qurbana.

      Thanks Semmaasan in posting the message.
      Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel.
      Philadelphia.
      ID# 4630