Demise of Mrs. AMMINI PAUL ( wife of Mr. P. A. PAUL) Thiruvananthapuram

  • Dn. Paul Samuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
      Mrs. Ammini Paul , wife of Mr. P.A. Paul ( Ex Senior
      VicePresident,SIEMENS and Ex BSNL Officer) died at her residence today
      (01.02.2012) early morning. She was suffering from cancer ailment and
      was terminally ill for last couple of weeks.

      Mr. P A Paul had served as Trustee at St Peters JSS Church. Ammini
      aunty as she was affectionately called was an active member of our
      church.

      She was the Sunday school teacher for Class I at St Peters church and
      her affectionate and caring ways prompted toddlers of many generations
      to initiate the Sunday school study. Members of St PetersJSSC fondly
      remember her for the classes she took for the lower classes and that
      includes me too. She was key in paving the foundation to the spiritual
      basis for many people. She didnt limit her activities to her native
      parish, but undertook the same effort for our Church in which all
      places she could go as part of her husband's official work. She was
      active in Dubai church, various churches in North India and also at
      our parishes in Australia.I am sure members of all these parishes
      cannot forget this great lady

      A valiant and spiritual fighter for our Church and its spiritual
      cause, she led a truly Christian life in all its meaning.

      She was fortunate to recieve the Holy Unction last Sunday and breathed
      her last today early morning.

      Funeral is scheduled on Feb 3rd Friday at 11 AM

      Tearful adieu

      May her soul rest in peace

      Dn. Paul
      No. 172
    • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        My heartfelt condolence to P.A. Paul and family in this time of bereavement. She is in my memory as an active member of my church in Trivandrum, when I was the vicar there at St. Peters Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana church. Both Mr Paul, and Amminy are very much active in our church and all the activities of our church. They have a nice group of great ladies with great talent, and dedication to do whatever in the name of our God and Savior. There was a tough tome in beginning, when I was appointed as the vicar there. but the family of Paul,and a very nice team stayed behind, for the betterment of the church, and the building of our Pongummoodu Church. I was not familiar with Paul's family but, our friendship grow faster than ever. Mrs Paul, joined hands with,other ladies like, Daisy Jacob, Mrs. Ponnamma, Mrs. Annie John, Mrs.Annamma Abraham, kunjooonjamma, the list is so long. they collected lot money for various Charitable activities and did a tremendous job, in the name of our Lord. There was great financial burden for the Church,due to the purchase of Pongummoodu property, when Mr. Paul was the Trustee there before the months I have been appointed, I still remember My Thirumeni, Gave him about 50000 rupees, for the purchase of the property. I don't remember that they, could returned that money, because of the untimeley Demise of Mor Coorilose Thirumeni. Because Thirumeni, loved Paul that much. Thirumeni, loved that family a lot. Thirumeni, mentioned it when I hesitated to took Charge as the Vicar there. They never miss a Holy Qurbana, or a prayer meeting.and will try to attend very early before it starts. She used to take frequent and regular confession and observe all the lents. Amminy will be the first one who jumped to read the first Bible portion, in every prayer meeting, that I used to say a spontane message. Those ladies have a skill to copy the message, as Iam saying the message. They have a nice collection of gospel messages of Dr. A.P Georgeachen, my former Vicar. Mine is a different one with, lot of Biblical references I used to teach them through the meetings. May I share my condolense with the congregation and the family especially with Mr. Paul and the kids. Sure I will keep her in my prayers and Holy Qurbana.

        Thanks Semmaasan in posting the message.
        Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel.
        Philadelphia.
        ID# 4630