Earthly Disparity and Spiritual Unity

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Earthly Disparity and Spiritual Unity

      Divisions among humankind have been part of recorded history from the
      beginning. Life on earth is fraught with real physical dangers. It is part of the animal world to join together for security and even prosperity.

      Unity in Christ is of a higher realm. Joining together in spirit cannot be done for animal reasons. In this week's sermon, Fr John Brian discusses spiritual unity and church oneness as well as the disparities that appears in this world.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, January 29, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      This is a particularly important time for our mission - please pray for us and let us know your support. This year has great potential and we need your spiritual and earthly encouragement and support. Thank you in advance for your kindness and considerations.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/01/earthly-disparity-and-spiritual-unity.html