Spiritual Words.

  • marksadek
    Message 1 of 1039 , Apr 15, 2003
      "With regard to patience the Lord says, 'You will gain possession of your
      souls through your patient endurance' (Luke 21:19). He did not say 'through
      your fasting' or 'through your vigils'. I refer to the patience bestowed by
      God, which is the queen of virtues, the foundation of courageous actions. It
      is patience that is peace amid strife, serenity amid distress, and a
      steadfast base for those who acquire it. Once you have attained it with the
      help of Christ Jesus, no swords and spears, no attacking armies, not even the
      ranks of demons, the dark phalanx of hostile powers, will be able to do you
      any harm."

      St Gregory of Sinai.

      "The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And
      be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24,25

      Prayer Requests:

      Please remember Peter Demian in your prayers. Peter remains in critical
      condition following the tragedy that took the lives of 5 Coptic youth in

      Please remember in your prayers the 5 Coptic youth that have lost their lives
      in a car accident on their way to St. Anthony Monastery in California. Also,
      please remember those who were injured and the families in your prayers.

      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Fr. Augustine - Cancer in his leg and may need to have an amputation.
      Sue S. - Advanced Cancer
      Duff H.- Infection
      Mina Aziz - Cancer
      Helen P. - severe depression and diabetes.
      Pamela P. - chronic depression and financial difficulties.
      Caroline Kamal and her family - Caroline recently lost her father.
      Shafika Guirgis - kidney failure
      Mary Beth - Obesity & Diabetes
      Jean Dallin - Neurological back problems
      Therese - Emotional problems
      Ryan - Behavioral problems. Little Ryan is possibly going back into
      mainstream school.
      Reggie - Cancer
      Detra - Stress related health problems
      Walter Jr. - Cancer. Walter is doing well with the chemotherapy and radiation
      Walter Sr. - Depression.
      Denise I. - Breast Cancer.
      Barbara - Depression & legal & financial problems.
      Helen - Multiple health problems & depression.
      Please pray for Madeline who has metastatic breast cancer.
      Please pray for Cuba Plain who has cancer that is high up in the breast. She
      is a mother of 3, ages 15, 12, and 7.
      Please pray for Gabrielle Brewer who is pregnant with a potentially serious,
      life-threatening illness for the developing baby.
      Please remember Jessica in your prayers. Jessica is 15 years old suffering
      from brain cancer.
      Please remember Daniel who is 14 years old and has cancer in your prayers.
      Daniel is in a serious condition and is getting very weak. He is the only
      child to his parents. Because of your prayers, Daniel is responding well to
      his medication and is getting better both physically and psychologically.
      Please continue to pray for him and his family as they lost his mother
      Please remember Suzanne Hanna in your prayers.
      Please remember Shwaki Ghobrial in your prayers.
      Please remember Zouhair Macktaby in your prayers. Zouhair is suffering from
      stomach cancer.
      Please remember Hanan Shawki in your prayers. Hanan has a brain tumor and she
      is a mother of two young Kids. Because of your prayers, Hanan is doing much
      Please remember Magdy Wadi in your prayers. Magdy has a brain tumor.
      Please remember John Rittel in your prayers. John has cancer of the lymph
      node and voice box.
      Please remember Ibtesam Hweamel in your prayers.
      Please remember our brother John in your prayers. John had a brain tumor
      removed recently. He is a young servant with 4 young kids. John is getting
      Please pray for the unemployed to find jobs.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all