Our beloved Catholicose fulfilled his duty and wishes of the faithful

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
    News
    26 Jan’12
    Government authorities allowed Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I to carry the necessary vestments, communion vessels, bread and wine to offer the Holy Qurbono at Tomb. This picture Cleary shows the security personals allowed the real owner of the Thrikunnathu Seminary and parish to take all necessary supplies to the tomb. Thus our beloved Catholicose fulfilled his duty and wishes of the faithful, which he is bound to do as spiritual leader. The photo once again rejecting all propaganda against the Holy Church and her Catholicose.