transliterated version of Hasha Week -

  • Regi Kurian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
      Dears,

      Kindly let me know where we will get or site details of transliterated version of Hasha week prayers published by Seminary publication, Udayagiri,Vettical.

      regards
      Regi Kurian
      4149
    • Dr. Thomas Joseph
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
        Regi - You will find the pdf of Perumpilly Thirumeni's edition (which I assume is the one you are requesting) on the SOR site at

        http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050502.pdf

        Regards,
        Thomas
        ---
        Thomas Joseph, Ph.D.
        Tech. Editor, Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies [ http://bethmardutho.cua.edu/Hugoye/ ]
        Web Master, Syriac Orthodox Resources [ http://sor.cua.edu/ ]
        ID: 0202

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Regi Kurian wrote:

        > Dears,
        >
        > Kindly let me know where we will get or site details of transliterated version of Hasha week prayers published by Seminary publication, Udayagiri,Vettical.
        >
        > regards
        > Regi Kurian
        > 4149

      • Mathew G M
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
          Dear Dr. Thomas Joseph,
          I do not believe the Seminary Pulbications, Udayagiri is publishing Perumpilly Thirumeni's translation of the Hasha Week service.

          Three months ago, I saw a Hasha Week service published by JSC Publication, Puthenkuriz in the book store outside Kothamangalam Cheriya Pally. However this was using the translations of the hymns made by Shri C.P Chandy (same as the one published by MOC Publications, Devalokam).

          Mathew G M
          0929