Shortest, Surest Way to all Happiness, and all Perfection

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
      Shortest, Surest Way to all Happiness, and all Perfection

      If anyone would tell you the shortest, surest way to all happiness, and all perfection, he must tell you to make a rule to yourself, to thank and praise God for everything that happens to you.

      William Law, A Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life.

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington DC
    • Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2012
        Shortest, Surest Way to all Happiness, and all Perfection

        If anyone would tell you the shortest, surest way to all happiness, and all perfection, he must tell you to make a rule to yourself, to thank and praise God for every thing that happens to you. William Law, A Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life.

        This helps us to keep rejoicing in the humble tasks we do all day long, in the trials that build our patience, and in the opportunities to serve. As we give thanks, we are filled with the Spirit, and led by the Spirit. All God's goodness and mercy, Ps. 23:6: Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life Father in heaven, I bless you and rejoice in your goodness. Amen.

        Thankful for your prayers,
        Shibu Luke Podiyan
        Washington D.C