Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Jan 8, 2012
      Today with Jesus

      Bible verse: “Go wash yourself in the pool of Siloam. So the man went and washed and came back seeing.”(John 9:7)

      Leave the worries of details of healings to Jesus. Healing is God’s work and he does it for who are in need. Still miracles do happen in all realms of life. We are in no need to go details. Jesus took care of the details of healing of the blindness, while the blind man was doing his part of believing and following the direction of the Lord to go ad wash in the pool of Siloam. The result was wonderful when he did it what Lord had directed. He was 100 % healed from his inborn blindness.

      We worry about details over which we have no control, while neglecting specific areas (such as attitudes, relationships, responsibilities) that are under our control. Like the blind man, obey on what God has directed us to do in our distress and pathetic condition of sickness and leave the rest to Jesus.

      In 2003 the Vicar of Syrian Orthodox Church (very lean in financially and bodily) at Annnanagar in the city of Madras suggested to start a Mission Hospital visualizing to develop it gradually in to a Medical College for Syrian Orthodox church. It should be catering the needs of poor and needy and the members of the church at large .It was whole heartedly supported and extended Late Mrs Dr.Elizabeth by her expertise, influence, and mite then the head of Madras Medical College pediatric Radiology. She said, “ our attitude is clear and pure and it will be worked out by God almighty. Don’t brake our heads for details of how it will be happened and only we have to support and stand behind our Achen.” But then there were people those who had apprehensions of starting a mission hospital. They wanted the brake in details and to know how the money, doctors, land, building and management all come in closer. In spite all the humps but by the sheer faith in Jesus, the church has started the “St Mary’s’ Mission Hospital in 2004. Now it stands as a symbol of faith by caterings the needs of 1000’ s of people in and around the city of Grater Chennai at the side of Madras- Calcutta NH 5.

      Prayer: Jesus we are in sick of number of diseases. We are tired with all types of treatments , details and doctors but in vain . We come to you for our healings. We believe in you. For you everything is possible .. . We pray for all the sick’s. Healing is in your control. All we ask in Jesus’ name.Amen.

      Paulose Aachen Toronto. www.jerusalemchristianmission.com

      Monday 9 January 2012.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16, 2012