Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Jan 6, 2012
      I would like to restart the column "Today with Jesus" in previous format as per the request of faithful people.
      Your prayer and support request.

      In Jesus
      Paulose Achen

      Today with Jesus

      Bible verse: “And he withdrew himself in to a lonely place and prayed.”(Luke 5:16)

      Meditation is the best medicine to reduce pain, stress, and depression and even to heal self centeredness (Ego)

      Mediation is the way to withdraw from the world of soul eating combustible crowd and recuperating all the energies to live a healthy life here and here after. We are living in a world of sound and fury of life but nothing - deprived off inner peace and serenity. Modern man is in the breakeven point of breakdown. This is the high time to seek inner peace and live a healthy human life. We should find our quiet time and be connect with the spirit of God who speaks always in still waters. Give time to rest for all our thoughts and be still with God. Just like a lake, let there be the waves but a time to stop the waves and then a calm water.

      In the ministry of Jesus often he withdrew from the crowed and abides with his father and filled with the power to do his ministry. In the Gospel of Mark 9 times he was quiet time in wilderness –Sea, Mountain, desert etc with his world of meditation.

      Fiona Assersonhw was a chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis (Lupus) patient . She has gone for an 8 weeks daily mindfulness meditation session as a part of medical research done by a group of neurologists and psychiatrists. The result was ground braking She says, ”If I do mindfulness meditation my Lupus pain substantially reduces.” The research concludes that mindfulness mediation have an impact on our brain systems that is shown brain boost in MRI scan -a physical objective proof. Mediation can reduce stress, depression, chronic pain and even self-centeredness or ego.

      Prayer: Jesus let us follow you .As you meditated let us be with you in quiet time. Let us unburden all our stress, pain, depressions and egos at thy feet and relived from all the burdens of life and daily live under your wings as a liberated human beings. We pray for all those who have been struggling with the pain and stress of this world. Let them find peace in you. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Paulose Aachen.
      Toronto Saturday January 7, 2012
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 442 of 442 , Oct 16 3:54 AM