Church Calendar 2012

  • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 240 KB
    Dear All

    Hope this May help all Jacobite Brothers.

    Humbly with Prayers

    Daniel B Daniel (chevalier)

    SAMAJAM - Piece of Wood in Marah
    Land of Midian
  • Dn Zach Varghese
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2012
      Nice work dear Chevalier. with you permission I will use this as the basis of our parish calendar. Came just in time!

      Dn Zach Varghese
      St. Thomas MSO Church Austin,Texas