Food Today

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      Food Today (Friday January 6 ,2012)

      “God’s love has been poured in to our hearts through the Holy Spirit
      that has been given to us.”(Romans 5:5)

      Love should be the sole factor to determine whom we are, how we live, and what the fate of the world around you but not the fear and it’s by-product hate.

      Prayer: Jesus make us an instrument of love and let us drink the water of love from the spring that has been implanted in to our hearts by the Holy Spirit. All we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.

      Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com