Orthodoxy is Intentional Christianity

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Orthodoxy is Intentional Christianity

      Happy and blessed 2012 to all!

      Just as creation was intentional, as God said and so it was (see Genesis chapter 1), so the salvation of all of us must be intentional.

      Fr. John Brian uses the reading from John chapter 15 and other scriptures to give a sermon on how we need to align our will with God's will.

      This is a short, positive and noteworthy understanding of basic Orthodoxy - living intentional Christianity. Helpful message for the New Year.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, January 1, 2012 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "Called to Divine Nature" is the theme of an open and free mini-retreat in Madison, January 21, 2012 hosted by Holy Transfiguration Mission. Pre-registration by email or voicemail by January 8 is encouraged.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2012/01/orthodoxy-is-intentional-christianity.html