FLASH NEWS: Manthalir Church Case... Court Order in favour of Jacobite Syrian Christian Church

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      FLASH NEWS: Manthalir Church Case... Court Order in favour of Jacobite Syrian Christian Church ! Praise the Lord.
    • Sajeev Varghese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Please forgive me for being naïve:

        But are we saying "Praise the Lord" because the Father favored one of his children over the other?

        Perhaps when the Lord comes in all His glory we can all tell Him "Lord, I fought with my Christian brothers, and won your Church over from your other children for you- though it does no matter that it's a hindu or muslim who is making the decision for us"

        Two sons, of the same Father, fighting at the instigation of a hand full of others. Very sad.

        Jesus gave only two commandments:

        You shall have no other God before me
        Love your neighbor as your self

        A good bunch of Christians we are.

        Sajeev Varghese
        From the desk of the Moderators:

        Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.