Praise Yields Blessings, Ps. 67:5-6

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Praise Yields Blessings, Ps. 67:5-6

      Ps. 67:5-6: “Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us.” Praise brings earthly and heavenly blessings!!!

      Lord God our Father, we praise you. we praise you for your goodness that leads us to repentance, Rom. 2:4. Grant Lord that we are not fail to repent for any sin, so we may always offer you pure praise.

      Praising God is an offering (Ps. 50:23), and helps us be filled with the Spirit, Eph.5:18-20. Let us learn to praise God habitually for His goodness.

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington DC