Food Today

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      “Look at the crows. They don’t plant or harvest. They don’t even have a storeroom or a barn. Yet God feeds them.”(Mathew 6:26)

      Jesus takes care of you. With ease let us start today.

      “Jesus we put all our worries on you. Feeds today. All we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.

      Fr. Paulose V V
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
        Food Today
        (Thursday January 5,2012)

        “But I say to you, love your enemies, and
        pray for those who persecute you.”(Mathew, 5:44)

        Human beings are one community bonded by the spirit of one God
        –Jesus, so see the face of Jesus in each man and woman.

        Prayer: Jesus we pray for all our brothers and sisters who
        are enmity with us because they don’t know what they are doing. All we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.

        Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
          Food Today (Friday January 6 ,2012)

          “God’s love has been poured in to our hearts through the Holy Spirit
          that has been given to us.”(Romans 5:5)

          Love should be the sole factor to determine whom we are, how we live, and what the fate of the world around you but not the fear and it’s by-product hate.

          Prayer: Jesus make us an instrument of love and let us drink the water of love from the spring that has been implanted in to our hearts by the Holy Spirit. All we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.

          Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
          www.jerusalemchristianmission.com