Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Jan 2, 2012
      "When it is said that 'the king was sorry,' that does not indicate genuine repentance on the part of the king, but rather a confession of his guilt. Thus, according to the design of divine governance, those who do evil condemn themselves by their own confession. For what was the motive, in this case: 'Because of his oath and his guests'! What could be more vile than a murder done to not displease one's guests?"

      St. Ambrose of Milan.
      "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.