New Metropolitans with Catholicose Aboon Mo Baselious Thomas I and other metropolitans of Malankara

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
    New Metropolitans of Malankara Elias Mor Yulios (Gabriel Rabban) , Thomas Mor Alexndriose (Barsomo Rabban - Fr.Thomas Abraham , Nerianthara), Zacharias Mor Policarpose (Semavoon Rabban - Fr. Shaji Scaria, Kochillam) with Catholicose Aboon Mo Baselious Thomas I and other metropolitans of Malankara.

    To view more photos, please visit our Facebook photo album
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.200837046676397.46849.159423580817744&type=1