As We Enter the New Year ....................Finishing Our Work

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      As We Enter the New Year ; Knowing that our brief time on earth is 'soon cut off we fly away" (Ps.90:10) Let us pray that psalmist prayed in Ps. 90:12 "......teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom."Our wisdom is reflected in how we value our time for the Lord. The shorter the time left us, the more precious every minute and every opportunity. Let us redeem the time and live wisely (Eph. 5:16) with thoughts of kindness , words of mercy and deeds of love
      Finishing Our Work;On the eve of His death our Lord prayed John 17:4 "I have glorified You on the earth .I have finished the work which you have given me to do.'As we devote ourselves to the work the Lord has given for us to do, we are glorifying him.As we learn to pray and give thanks, we are conditioned to be led by spirit to the specefic task the Lord has prepared for us.
      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C