A year of blessings and hope

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      2012-Year of Hope and blessings.

      “It’s finished! I’m the Alpha and Omega- the beginning and end.”(Revelation 21:6)

      The Year 2011, experienced unprecedented natural disasters and economic turmoil. Apart from that in the religious field, we have seen innumerable godless and heinous murder and strife. Above all one of the most confused times in the history of the world.

      That is finished! Jesus says, ”I will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.”(Revelation 21:4) We are the generation of hope, faith, and love. So for a happy and a blessed new year we should abide with Jesus and keep his command of “Love each other.’(John 15:17) ” A Year of hope, ”who remains in me, and in them, will produce much Fruit.”(John 15:5) and “Yes joy will overflow.”(John 15:11) Let us learn the ABCD of divine love and live up to the standard of Love and be happy.

      This is the time to look back and contemplate our lost hopes and aspirations, failures and disappointments and look towards the unforeseen hands and the spirit to overcome all these to bring us a blessed 2012.

      January the month named after the ancient Roman God JANUS with two faces- one to back and other to front- the God of Ends and Beginnings, Past and Future.

      Jesus says, “I’m the beginning and end. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the spring of water of life. (Revelation 21:6) .So let us worship Him and Hope in him for eternal joy, love, and bear fruits of spirit

      Wish you all a happy New Year.

      Love in Jesus

      Yours
      Paulose achen