Souvenir - consecration of four Metropolitans

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      Souvenir
      30 Dec'11
      Souvenir Published in commemoration with the consecration of four Metropolitans for the Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian Church (An Archdiocese of Universal Syriac Orthodox Church) on 2012 January 02 at St. Athanasius Cathedral, Puthenkurishu by the Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I and on 2012 January 15 at Cathedral of St. Peter & St. Paul in the Ma`arat Sayyidnaya by the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.

      Download and Read @ http://socmnet.org/Souvenir/Souvenir_consecration_2011.pdf