Re:Question Regarding Pampakuda Namaskaram

  • Eldo
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 28, 2011
      Below link contains Malayalam and Transliteration versions of the evening prayer (Pampakkuda) in Open office format and in pdf. Hope this will be useful to folks who can not read Malayalam.

      https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1jRFkNet46oOGYyNjUwNTEtZDM3Ny00OGQxLThlZDktYjMyYTA5ZDg5ZjE2

      Thanks,
      Eldo
      4135

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil wrote:

      > Dear Appu Jose and All
      >
      > In our syrian Orthodx church we are using different books for daily prayers
      >
      > 1. Pambakkuda Pazhayanamaskaram ( Nithya Prarthana Kramam)
      >
      > 2. Pambakuda Namaskara Krama New Version ( Nithya Prarthana Kramam) according to my Knowledge both are transilated, editted and published by Rev. Fr Mathan Konattu. These prayers were taken from different syriac prayer books.

    • Robin
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 27 9:42 PM
        Hi All,

        If anybody having PDF malayalam format of H'shmeho namaskaram or Pambakkuda namaskaram, please send me.

        Thanks in advance.

        Robin
      • Eldo
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 28 5:51 AM
          Below link contains Malayalam and Transliteration versions of the evening prayer (Pampakkuda) in Open office format and in pdf. Hope this will be useful to people who can not read Malayalam.

          https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1jRFkNet46oOGYyNjUwNTEtZDM3Ny00OGQxLThlZDktYjM\
          yYTA5ZDg5ZjE2

          Thanks,
          Eldo
          4135
        • Mathew G M
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 28 12:45 PM
            Pambakkuda Namaskaram (English and Malayalam) pdf
            http://tinyurl.com/7ooe6up

            H'shemo (Sheema) Namaskaram (Malayalam) pdf

            Part 1 (Sunday - Monday)
            http://tinyurl.com/7s4k69o

            Part 2 (Tuesday - Wednessday)
            http://tinyurl.com/6ubtp7m