"Fasting and bible reading"-Vigilante for a blessed 2012

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011
      Jerusalem Syriac Orthodox Church (St Barsauma) 72 Birchmount Road Scarborough Toronto Canada ON M1N 3J6

      2012- Begins with 3 days “Fasting and bible reading”- Vigilante.

      “The unfailing Love of the lord never ends.”(Lamentations; 3:22)

      Jesus is the true God. “I am the way, the truth and the life.”- Jesus.

      So we must worship him as the Lord, the God and the Savior.

      He says, “I know the plans I have for you. They are plans for good and
      not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”(Jeremiah 29:11)

      We are in the end of 2011. Let us thank the lord for everything, even for our tears.

      Still Jesus is in control of our life and the world at large. Trust Him, he is faithful and what ever we do is not in vain in the Lord.

      2012 is a year of hope and blessing for you. ”Yet that whoever
      for the lord will gain new strength, they will mount up with wings like eagle.”(Isaiah 40:34)

      Our church as a whole observe fasting, meditation, intercessory prayers, and bible readings on 3 days starting on Thursday 29 2011 morning to Saturday 31 2011 evening. It culminates with new Year (2012) Holy Qurbano on Sunday 1, 2012- 9 AM to 10 AM at our Church.

      I request all my Children to participate for this spiritual vigilante for a blessed 2012, as per your convenience – to observe 3 days- well and good, skip one meal, 2 meals etc, ½ an hour bible readings or more or even 5 minutes is okay, participation is important

      This we do for signs and wonders, healings and health, spiritual
      nourishment and protection, solidarity and love, and for the bountiful
      blessings to those who step in to the portal of our church and the humanity as a whole- a spiritual awakening.

      Yours in love in
      Jesus Christ

      Paulose Aachen 416-505-0107
      vvpaulose@... www.jerusalemchristianmission.com