New Church at Aarpookkara in Kottayam North West - Strong hold of Jacobites

  • Alex Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.1 MB
    Dear All,

    I am glad to post that, by the blessings of God, a new Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church is getting consecrated in Aarppookkara, a beautiful village in north west part of Kottayam. Please find the attached notice.

    The members of this parish earlier belonged to our ancient Aymanam Kallumkathara St George Church, and this small parish was functioning out of a small chapel till date. Let us pray to God Almighty that, this and so many new Jacobite Churches and institutions flourish in the Jacobite heart land of Kottayam.

    Regards,

    Alex Thomas