Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1364 , Dec 27, 2011
      "It is not difficult to get rid of material things if you so desire; but only with great effort will you be able to get rid of thoughts about them."

      St. Thalassios.

      "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear." 1 Peter 3:15
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1364 of 1364 , Apr 13 7:29 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Persistently suffer hardships in order to avoid the hardship of vain sufferings."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.