St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Patriarchal Cathedral – Sharjah, UAE

  • Stacy Samuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011
      Dear in Christ,

      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Patriarchal Cathedral, most commonly known as "Marubhoomiyile Manarcadu", one of the largest and most prominent churches in the Gulf Region under the Jacobite Syrian Christian Denomination is currently conducting a Major Charity Project for 2011, under the banner "Hridayathinayi…Hridayapoorvam..." With this project our Church aims at providing the expenses for the Cardiac Surgeries of 100 deserving Heart patients both among the Elderly and Children alike. Having started since the month of August 2011 and to end in December 2011 we have been accepting applications from deserving individuals with cardiac ailments from all religious backgrounds. The official inauguration of the project and distribution of the hospital cards would be during the Akhila Malankara Suvishesha Yogam on Dec 26, 2011 at Puthencruz, Ernakulam under the Chairmanship of our beloved Catholica Bava and we will also have Shri. K. Babu, Honorable Excise Minister doing the honors. The handover of the Hospital Cards thereby enables the candidates to undergo the surgery and treatment in two of the best Multi Specialty Cardiac Facility Hospitals in Kerala viz. Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam and Bharath Hospital, Kottayam. Our Parish has made it a point to keep aside 10% of its revenue earned for charity purposes, and apart from these, this Major Charity is a project worth 1 Crore and the entire proceeds we have collected in this name will entirely used solely for this purpose to the last penny as informed by the Vicar Rev. Fr. Joshi Mathew & Church Managing Committee.

      Prayerfully Yours,
      Stacy Samuel
      (SOCM Member Id: 4180)
      On Behalf of the Vicar and Managing Committee
      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Patriarchal Cathedral, Sharjah - UAE.