MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 26

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      Dear brothers,

      Now we will start to think about the meaning of Malayalam songs used in our church for FUNERAL SERVICES

      Funeral service of men -- First susroosha

      ---------------------------------
      1 ADAMILA-RAMBI CHAYATHAMAI MISIHAYOLAM

       MARAM NEE-LADODI

      MASSIHAYA--MMARANATHI-NNADHIKAM

      OZHIVAKKI--PPAPATHIN-MUNANEKKI

      GHOZHIKKUNNELLA THALAMURAYUM SKEEPPAYINMEL

      NEDIYATHAM VIJAYATHE

            Adamilarambuchu---The first man created was Adam.The Bible says Adam became the door for Death to enter the humanity, by his sin.The death first took Abel son of Adam from his eyes.So he himself tasted the pain of death .
      The death  pronounced by God to Adam have two meanings, the death of body and death of soul.Adam have experienced both.But Abel was seen and heard by GOD even after his death.

      Death which entered the humanity thus started its  work of separating (1)our loved ones from us (2)separating us from the presence of our Lord for ever  (3) separating our body and soul

      AYATHAMAI---The death was working for the last so many generations from Adam till Jesus.From the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus a new state of existence was promised for humanity.That is death will separate a person from the loved ones but in that state his soul can live  with the Lord Jesus.So that there will not be any separation from Jesus.In 2 Corinthians 2.8 Paul says we have confident and hopeful courage and are well pleased rather to be away from home out of the body and be at home with the Lord.The soul which is having a passionate, born again experience like Paul wish to live seeing Jesus with own eyes face to face.Now we see Jesus with the eyes of our faith.WE can think it as, when we are away in another country our heart always long to see our native country.Apostle Paul once told about his Roman citizenship and a  covenant position but while writing to Philippians he told that he is not a citizen of this world,but rather he is a citizen of Heaven.He is eager to be there.A believer get that confidence.We also should eagerly pray to get that courage before we get the call to depart.Only a saintly life will give it to you.

      PAPATHIN MUNA--1 Corinthians 15.55,56 says O death where is your victory?O death where is your sting? Now sin is the sting of death.In short it can be understood in our simple mind that if you die in sin ,with unforgiven sin, you will be separated from the Lord.That is poisonous sting of death.The grief of death is that we are separated from our beloved family for ever.Separation from Jesus for ever is the poisonous sting.
      That is why gospel proclaim peace with God through faith in Jesus(Romans 5.1).If we are cleansed with the blood of Jesus we can be sure that we will be safe in His hands till the judgment day and will see our beloved ones again if they also put their trust in Him.
      Our church teach us to repent of our deeds ,words,attitudes and reactions.

      ALASATHA LESOM BHADICHAL ASUBHA VAZHIKKU VASAMVADANAI SWA-ALMATHE (SOUL) SWAYAME NIHANIKKUM (MURDER OWN SOUL)

      As New Testament believers we have to  shout Hallelujah for a peaceful departure possible for us

      2 PUNARUDHA-NATHIL-MANJIDUM MRUTHIYODU PAPAM

      LAJJITHANA-KUM SATHAN

      NETHI-PARAN-MARELLAM--MODHIKKUM

      SOBHANAMAM-VASANATHAL BHOOSHITHARAI

      DEEPIKAYA--LI-CHITTAVARETHUM MANAVALANUMAI

      MANAVARAYE PUKIDUVAN

      On the day of resurrection both the phenomenon of death as well as sin which entered into human race through Adam will be taken away from humanity.Satan will be ashamed then.Now when number of bar hotels increases,number of court cases increases,family fighting increases,divorces multiplies,more viewers for blue films,greed multiplies,opposition to gospel increases,more aids patients ,more sicknesses,who is happy and laughing?.Only Satan not God .When Satan is happy humanity is loosing. When Satan is laughing seeing a family the children there are loosing.On the day of resurrection Satan will be ashamed.It is not  on that day alone  whenever a person throw his life to our Lord as Mother Mary did, Satan is ashamed and Satan will become furious.When a person walk towards Christ Satan depart from that person(James 4.7)

      NEETHIPARANMARELLAM--Those who are cleansed by the blood of Jesus and sealed as righteous ones by the Lord will enjoy on that day.

      SOBHANAMAM VASANATHAL BHOOSHITHARAI--With decorated garments as like bride they will come to embrace the bridegroom and will enter the MANAVARA -heaven.

      Heaven is a prepared place for prepared people.
      IT IS BETTER TO GO TO HOUSE OF MOURNING THAN TO HOUSE OF FEASTING FOR THAT IS THE END OF ALL MEN AND LIVING WILL LAY IT TO HEART.(Ecclesiastes 7.2)

      U T GEORGE