Re: 10% of US Protestant Churches closed on Sunday!

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
      Thomas

      Very relevant observation. We can easily make a case for 10%
      of Orthodox Christians approached this Christmas with Lent and prayer.

      Others approached this with Party, Wine ( & liquor), Santa, Lights
      Deer ,Toy trains, pine tree, Gifts ( not `giving' in true sense), greeting cards and what not.

      regards
      paul
      901